Are you being pursued by creditors? We’ll help you to be clear about your options – whether you should opt for bankruptcy or an independent ‘IVA’ (Individual Voluntary Arrangement).
Or perhaps you’re facing prohibition as a director? In which case, we have the know-how to make sure your position is as favourable as it can be.
We offer advice on all aspects of Insolvency including –
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- Company Insolvency Proceedings
- Liquidation or Winding Up
- Insolvency in Partnerships
- Advice on the available options if your business is facing financial difficulty
- Solvent restructures and reorganisations
- Partnership insolvencies
- Restructuring a business, or part of a group of businesses
- Pension scheme deficits
- Director disqualification
- Advice on property and other asset realisations, including disputed claims.
- Sale of assets – including disputed claims
- Contentious matters
- Asset tracing
Getting prompt advice from experts is vital when it comes to insolvency matters. At Green & Olive, we offer a 15-minute consultation completely free of charge. We can discuss the situation with you and offer the most appropriate advice based on your specific circumstances.