Business immigration services
Businesses are obliged to be compliant with immigration and employment laws. If this is your area of concern, you need to be properly equipped. We offer robust, good quality advice to businesses as well as private clients.
We provide the following business Immigration services:
- Sponsor licences
- Sponsored skilled worker
- Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 5 of the UK points based system and business immigration solutions
- Tier 4, educational institutions and the transition from student to graduate worker or entrepreneur
- Employer duties and compliance obligations.
- Immigration refusals and suspensions.
Private immigration services
We can offer you a full range of private immigration services –
- Applications from abroad including:
- visit visas
- fiancé/spouse/marriage/civil partner applications
- In country leave to remain applications or extension applications
- Indefinite leave to remain / settlement applications and appeals
- EEA applications and appeals
- British Nationality
- Human Rights applications and appeals including Article 8 family life
- Long residence applications (10 year route and 20 year route)
- Deportation applications and appeals
- Student Visas
- Judicial Reviews
Immigration is an especially complex area of the law. So – it’s all the more important to receive the best professional legal support. Our immigration experts will give you all the guidance you need. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation, to discuss the best way forward for you.